Tuesday 24 January 2012

my number one.


So as I'm pretty sure you already know, I'm a MAC girl through and through.
Occasionally I cheat on MAC and as like all cheats, I regret it.

I could go on forever about MAC products but I recently just bought this back into my life after a brief fling with Bare Minerals (a good fling but its staying power has nothing on MAC) so I just had to use this opportunity to rave about it.

Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Powder.

What I love about it is that it's one for absolutely everyone. For those of you who haven't used mineral powders, you're missing out. I thought it was just hype but you only have to try it to see the difference. It actually feels soft to touch and it goes onto your skin in the same silky fashion. As a result, your skin looks flawless and insanely smooth and the beauty of minerals is if you're blessed with beautiful skin, it will just give you a nice natural finish but if like me, you're not so blessed, you can build it up for full coverage which still looks natural yet has a gorgeous glow.  It lasts all day too.

It comes loads of different colours but not the normal NW/NC range because it's mineralize so blends perfectly. For best results, use with a Kabuki brush which helps give the best coverage. £20 and I've a complete coverage lover who uses it everyday and it still lasts me at least 2/3 months.

Trust me girlies, this is one not to be missed!

mwah xo.


1 comment:

  1. I have one of these for contouring, LOVE it! I have awarded you a lil blogging award, check out the details on my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete