Thursday 19 January 2012

move over hunter.


So as if my viv-love could get any worse, Miss Westwood then releases these beauties for the drizzly season. As if to make my obsession worse, a girl walks into the bar clad in a fur coat, leggings and these absolute gems on her feet.

Unfortunately after a battle with my conscience, I've had to accept that my savings account does not warrant spending the best part of 100 quid on a pair of welly boots. Besides the bow style ones are sold out pretty much nationwide now!

So you can only imagine my delight when I stroll into Primark and find these absolute beauts at for...wait for it...a tenner!

I'll be wearing mine with skinnies or jeggings and a cable knit cardi or fur coat or dressing them up with 100 denier opaque tights and a cute skater hem dress. How will you wear yours?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment