Thursday 1 March 2012

towie wrap party.

So I'm pretty sure no one is going to throw their hands up in disagreement when I say...
worst series of The Only Way is Essex so far!

From Arg's moping to Jess Wright desperately clinging onto a bit more airtime and do not even get me started on the tans. I fear it really has gone down the pan.

My advice: scrap the cast and get new people in. Joey, Frankie and Chloe have saved it for me with their banter but other than that, I'd be happy to see the back of all of them. Goodge brings nothing but a sour face to it now Mark's gone, when the drama ended with Lucy and Mario, they became deadwood, Faiers are both shacked up with boyfriends. The only bit of excitement we had was the Ricky-Joey fiasco and then...they made up, really?!

So did last night's Wrap Party bring us anything worth writing about? Described by Heat Magazine, as the worst dressed wrap party ever, the short answer is no (but I'm going to anyway!)

Gemma Collins

Can't bring myself to say a bad word about Gem because I think she is hilarious. Cute shoes.
However, I do not believe this relationship for one second! Charlie (left) has taken to twitter to protest its validity and dispute claims that he is just fame-hungry and looking for a way in.

I think he is exactly that, an Essex boy wanting his moment in the spotlight and seeing our lovely Gem as a way in. I hope not though, for her sake. She deserves it after the awkward 'apple pie' phase.


Fails:

Frankie Essex

Not so much including Frankie in these, mainly because I love her.
But again Goodger, what were you thinking? I'm one of the few people left on the Universe who is not a complete Goodger loather. I agree she does get edited to look like a complete bitch but I find her attitude hilarious; constant drama although she 'don't like confrontation'.

What I cannot abide though is the fact she constantly moans about her weight then wears outfits like this? I do not think she's fat but this dress does her no favours. It looks like it's from JR Fashions. Amount of leg and cleavage on show is too far as well. I mean c'mon Goodge, do yourself a favour! 

I think Frankie looks cute though. The dress is very...well, Frankie.

Jess Wright

I don't know why I'm finding Jess so annoying recently.
I used to think she was amazing, I think it's because she brings nothing to the show and is constantly making desperate plays for attention.

For me, this outfit is just way too much. Bondage style dress with the fur bolero and the vamp lips and hair up. The dress itself however is fairly nice but as you'll see from other pictures, she's got a bit too much booby for the cups of the dress. Her legs are literally in Wotsits-ville.

Don't get me wrong, I think she's got a banging figure, I think I just prefer it when she doesn't try so hard because she kind of looks like Mark in a dress here. Just saying.

Sam Faiers

One word: Carol.

Best Dressed:

Lucy Mecklenburgh

I'll tell you why Falcone is looking so smug because he has hit the absolute jackpot with her.

LOOK AT THAT BODY!

As much as I didn't like her to start, we cannot fault Lucy's dress sense. She knows she's got an amazing figure but unlike some of the others, she doesn't feel the need to get it all show and goes for gorgeous figure-hugging dresses instead of slaggy numbers. This white knee-length shift dress is no exception. 

Lucy, you look fierce. Mario, you don't look so bad either.


Just when we all thought she couldn't top her Marg Simpson outfit, Billie rocks up in this!
Mint green (bang on trend) shift with kissing swans and frilled sleeves. Adorable.

Her hair and make-up are on point too with her new permanent brows, nude lips, big lashes and a cute loose hair bow-bun. Looking reem, girl.

My only wonder is how she got the dress over her amazing babbalons?
Good news though, the dress will be available on the Minnies Boutique website soon!
Team Billie.


I don't think you can help but love Joey and Diags?

And although I don't fancy him, I can't deny he is an exceptionally good-looking young man. Look at that facial structure. Reem.

Loving both their dressed down outfits; skinny jeans, casual shoes and plain jumpers.
Absolute salty potatoes, boys.


No major gossip reported yet besides then non-appearance of Lydia (due to apparent work commitments), Chloe Sims and Arg.

I will keep you informed, belles.

mwah. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment