Friday 2 March 2012

tonight's look.

Hi belles,

Firstly, thank you for all the lovely comments on the blog recently. 
It really does mean a lot.

A couple of people have been asking for video blogs which I think I'll start when I get my next Glossybox to review it.

What are you all upto this weekend?

I'm off out so I thought I'd share my look with you. 
Since I'm on a spending freeze, I've had to dig out things that I've not worn in a while (recycling chic).


  • Playsuit: LOVE Fashion. You've probably seen LOVE in your local Topshop as I first noticed it years ago in there but now they are absolutely huge boasting The Saturdays and Amy Childs as just a couple of their biggest fans. I bought the playsuit a while ago but the same style seems to come round every Summer and it's so comfy and versatile! I'll be dressing it up with the trusty pleated tan belt. 

  • Shoes: One of my favourite bargs of last year. After eyeing up the Office £85 equivalents lustfully all Summer, I came across these beauts in Primark, one pair left...in my size...reduced to £8. Uh-mazing and comfy too.

  • Accessories: I am so loving word jewellery at the moment. My best male friend was lolling at me at my little 'OMG' studs the other night but I love them! Delightfully tacky if you ask me. Tonight, I think I'll play it simple and rock the 'Love' ones.

  • Make-up: No bright lips tonight, I know...shocker! Going to go for a nice MAC Lipglass, it's shimmery with a hint of copper. Loving it at the moment. Going hard with the eyebrows tonight, going to use my Benefit Brow Kit although if you're looking for a cheaper alternative, I'm hearing great things about the Sleek brow kit (available from Superdrug). Using Sleek Pomegrante blusher which is perfect for me as it's a bit darker so adds some nice depth, I'll be applying it just above the cheekbone so mine don't look so chubby, ha. Going to set it all with my Prep and Prime MAC Finishing powder, gives you a flawless look and stops awkward sweaty face situations. I'm also thinking pastel nails with the index finger left gold.

  • Hair: in this difficult time before lovely new extensions, what I like to call 'the top bun pile up' is my best friend. It involves minimal effort but a hell of a lot of hair grips! In true me style, I'll be tying a headscarf round my head to keep it all in place. Ha.

What are you wearing out tonight? 

mwah. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment