Wednesday 29 February 2012

payday wishlist.

Shown new found levels of restraint this month on purchases so here's a teaser of what's on my February wishlist...



So about me being in love with these?
I think they are perfect for the summer and great for dressing up jeggings and plain tops in the meantime!
At £45, they're about the same price as normal Vans anyway so they won't break the bank.


Kit for Blemish Prone Skin

For those of you who haven't experienced Ren skincare products, you absolutely must.
No matter what your skin woes are, they have something for everyone from blemish-prone skin (me) to dry skin in need of some hydration love.

All of their products are completely free from artificial rubbish and full of bio-actives and enzymes for your skin. Always important because often if it's just that one nasty ingrediant in a product that triggers off skin problems. Ren are like the Chanel of the natural skincare world. Beautiful products.

And take it from someone who's tried just about every brand one the market...


 Packed to Go: 3 Lipglass


Huge huge fan of the latest Limited Edition Lipglass collection from MAC.

It gives you one gorgeous sheer colour, a nude and a lovely dusky pink.
For those of you who haven't used Lipglass before, they give the best colour coverage, good longevity and they smell delicious!


Now I've been umming and ahhing about whether to dip-dye or not but I've decided ombre it is. My friend recently had hers done at Sean Hanna and it looks gorgeous.

I want it exactly like the right handside picture, very subtle and honey shades towards the end. May get the parting slightly to the side as I think this is going to be big for the new season.

And if it all goes tits up, I've got a fantastic afro wig in my dressing-up chest. Yes, I really do have a dressing up chest at the age of 21. Loser.


Image 1 of ASOS Belted Stepped Front Blazer

This gorgeous blazer is totally fufilling my love for pales at the moment.
Move quickly though, beauts. It's on ASOS for the bargain price of £19.50 from £69!
Perfect look dressing up your LBDs to party in or with pale skinnies and a high-bun for day!


As much as I would love to go on, I need to show some restrain this month! 

What's on your payday wishlist?

mwah. xo







No comments:

Post a Comment